What are your career goals? Life goals? What are you passionate about?
What if you joined a firm that supports both your career and your passions, while giving you the flexibility and support needed for a good work-life balance? At ZS we offer:
- A wide variety of exciting projects to take pride in and grow professional skill sets. Whether it be restoration of a historic structure designed by a famous architect or a brand new high-rise that needs specialty architectural engineering solutions, you will have the opportunity to find where your passion lies.
- A challenging, fun, and supportive culture. We work as a team to deliver top-notch work to our clients (and our break room has a ping-pong table). Happy hours, company outings, and sporting events are just a few activities we plan regularly to enrich our office culture.
- Forward-thinking approach. We want the very best for our clients and invest in people & tools to provide cutting edge building technology solutions.
- Tuition reimbursement and promotion of your participation in professional industries and volunteerism. At ZS, we are committed to a professional process by which our team members can truly develop and grow in their unique talents and strengths.
- Generous benefits package. Benefits offered include a wide range of healthcare coverage, short & long term disability, 401K matching, and more paid time off than average firms.
- Flexible work hours. Work-life balance is essential to our well-being. Period.
ZS is always looking for talented, motivated individuals to add to our team.
ZS is an architectural engineering firm that specializes in Structural Engineering, Building Enclosure Consulting, Building Access/Fall Protection Consulting, BIM Consulting, and Forensic Engineering. With offices in Milwaukee, Chicago and Denver, we offer a diverse range of projects and provide a stimulating work environment. We set extremely high standards so that our clients share in our success.
ZS currently has the following opportunities for all locations:
- Registered Structural Engineers (SE)
- Registered Building Enclosure Consultants (RRC, RWC, REWC, RBEC) or equivalent experience
- Registered Architects (AIA)
- Associates with experience in Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Please submit resumes by email:
Or by mail to our headquarters:
10501 West Research Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53226